Black and Blush Kwismas Digital Pattern Collection
$12.99 - $19.99
This premium digital collection contains five brand new patterns for the 2020 Christmas Season. Black and grey are complimented with shades of rose, pewter, coral, and an added pop of gold glitter. This set is a definite must-have for your digital pattern collections!
As with all our new digital pattern offerings, there will be a limited number of licenses available. It will show "out of stock" when these are no longer available for purchase.
Our digital file collections are designed for sublimated end products, end products with HTV, such as monograms, t-shirts, and scrapbook paper, etc. These designs should never be printed in ANY WAY in full onto Vinyl, HTV, Fabric, Scrapbook paper, Sublimated paper, or ANY OTHER MEDIA. (An example of acceptable use is a heart "masked" in the pattern on a t-shirt or mug.)
Included in this purchase, you will receive five 3600 x 3600 dpi JPEG files.
ABOUT OUR LICENSE TYPES: PERSONAL vs. COMMERCIAL
Our license terms allow for either a personal or commercial agreement. In short, the differences are outlined here:
Personal License: This is intended for the use of our digital patterns in a home environment for hobby use. You may use up to 2 output devices (printers) and 2 total computers per each Personal End User License Agreement. If you need more extensive numbers of devices, you must purchase additional licenses.
Commercial License: This is intended for use in a commercial environment as outlined below and in-depth in our Commercial End User License Agreement. You may use up to 3 output devices (printers) and 5 total computers per license. Additionally, you must purchase an additional Commercial License for each location in which you will be using our digital files for business purposes.
Read our Personal and Commercial End User License Agreements (EULAs) in full before purchasing this collection. Below is an overview of the allowances and prohibited uses of these files with a COMMERCIAL LICENSE.
- Enjoy these files for your personal use
- Use them in your business to make PHYSICAL ITEMS for sale using Sublimation or Inkjet printing.
- Use them to make designs such as monograms, t-shirts, cups, vinyl for cutting only, scrapbook for paper projects, etc.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Sell, share, or distribute in ANY WAY the copyrighted digital file or digital files made with the patterns.
- Print and sell FULL patterns onto vinyl, heat transfer, stationery, cardstock, sublimation paper, or any other type of media to sell. The end item for sale must be a physical product MADE from the pattern. DO NOT PRINT VINYL OR FABRIC TO SELL AS AN END ITEM including but not limited to transfers or sublimated designs.
- Take ANY digital element from the pattern to make other digital patterns, designs, or backgrounds.
- Upload to ANY website with the intention of having something made by another party such as Zazzle, Spoonflower, Printful, or any other website used for manufacturing. Patterns should only be printed by LICENSED PARTY.
We have taken great care to put together these terms and conditions. READ OUR LICENSE AGREEMENTS BEFORE YOU BUY!
FREE SHIPPING ON CRAFT SUPPLIES
Receive free shipping on domestic craft orders over $55. Orders ship in 2-3 business days.
TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE
We are obsessed with customer service and want to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org
SAFE AND SECURE PAYMENTS
We use industry best 256 bit SSL Encryption. No sensitive data is saved on our servers.