The catastrophes of the Australian wildfires have been a burden on the hearts of our SparkleBerry team members and customers. Several of you have contacted us to see if we can collectively help. The SparkleBerry family has set a goal of raising $10,000 for the Humane Society International for Australia. This means we need your help more than ever! This set of three koala background patterns was designed by our talented Nonie as an answer to this heart-wrenching call.
How To Get The Collection
Australia’s Humane Society International is using funds for the wildlife cause in the face of this tragic wildlife crisis. The way to receive this file set is to simply give a donation of $10 or more by clicking on “Donate Now” on their page. Forward us a copy of their confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org and this digital file set will be emailed to you.
- Step 1: Click this link and follow steps to donate.
- Step 2: Forward confirmation email from HSI to email@example.com
- Step 3: You’ll receive the Koala digital files within 24 hours!
This is not a physical product – you will receive three digital files.
For your donation, you will receive:
Three 3600 x 3600 dpi koala pattern JPEG files in pink, blue, and mint.
These files include both a personal and commercial license in exchange for your donation of $10.00 or more!
Personal License: This is intended for the use of our digital patterns in a home environment for hobby use. You may use up to 2 output devices (printers) and 2 total computers per each Personal End User License Agreement. If you need more extensive numbers of devices, you must purchase additional licenses.
Commercial License: This is intended for use in a commercial environment as outlined below and in-depth in our Commercial End User License Agreement. You may use up to 3 output devices (printers) and 5 total computers per license. Additionally, you must purchase an additional Commercial License for each location in which you will be using our digital files for business purposes. Please do not use these patterns to print and sell full sheets of vinyl or heat transfer. If you would like to purchase an Extended Commercial License to print for Vinyl and/or Paper sales, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our Personal and Commercial End User License Agreements (EULAs) in full before purchasing this collection. Below is an overview of the allowances and prohibited uses of these files with a COMMERCIAL LICENSE.
- Enjoy these files for your personal use
- Use them in your business to make PHYSICAL ITEMS for sale using Sublimation or Inkjet printing.
- Use them to make designs such as monograms, t-shirts, cups, vinyl for cutting only, scrapbook for paper projects, etc.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Sell, share, or distribute in ANY WAY the copyrighted digital file or digital files made with the patterns.
- Print and sell FULL patterns onto vinyl, heat transfer, stationery, cardstock, sublimation paper, or any other type of media to sell. The end item for sale must be a physical product MADE from the pattern. DO NOT PRINT VINYL OR FABRIC TO SELL AS AN END ITEM including but not limited to transfers or sublimated designs.
- Take ANY digital element from the pattern to make other digital patterns, designs, or backgrounds.
- Upload to ANY website with the intention of having something made by another party such as Zazzle, Spoonflower, Printful or any other website used for manufacturing. Patterns should only be printed by LICENSED PARTY.
We have taken great care to put together these terms and conditions. READ OUR LICENSE AGREEMENTS BEFORE YOU BUY!